torsdag den 10. marts 2016

Weekend

Soo, I'm kinda off the rest of the week, and I'm enjoying the time with my boýfriend. We are tottally just playing games together, and having a chill time, which is awsome (:Today we are making dinner for his parents, So we're making my famous Lasagne, which I hope they will like (:
Otherwise, well I go home tomorrow for a couple of hours, and then back again to my lovely bf. Well anyways, saturday I have intro at Bakken, so that's gonna be awkvard with some of the people from last season. Amy old how. I'm just annoying my noyfriend by sitting here writing, so I'm gonna got it short, and say that things are cool. and soon I'm sooooooooooooooo busy that I don't have time to write anymore. s: So have a nice one, love you guys <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar