lørdag den 12. marts 2016

A bit 'lovesick'

Well, sorry I'm gonna be a bit boring to listen to this time. Cause this is all about love, and how happy I am in my relationship..:D
Sitting here next to my boyfriend, listening to his friends and him playing 'The Division' makes me think of how right we are for each other, and how he always makes me laugh<3 Earlier today I told him I was really really tired and asked him if he wanted to go with me and just lie next to me in the bed, and he did, he watched some youtube videos, and he fell asleep himself.. (: Sometimes I think I don't deserve such a lovely man, but deep inside I know I actually deserve something this good, something I know will last, and I hope it will last till the day I die. I've never felt like this before, and I don't wanna be without him. Watching him sleep (not as creepy as it sounds) makes me smile every time, he looks so peacefull, and lovely. And i can't explain how much I love this boy, but I'm doing my best. We're spending every minut we can together, and I can't wait for him to find an apartment, so we have a place where we can just be us. <3 
This is a man I wanna keep, and I hope he'll keep me too<3 

Love you crazy boy :* 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar