lørdag den 5. marts 2016

Busy


I am so busy at the moment, I haven't had time to write here, and tell you all about my life ;) 
Well, everything is great, I got my job back at Bakken, and still working in the supermarket, my boyfriend is lovely, and I couldn't ask for more (: Well maybe some more hours at a day., Cause in two weeks, I'm going to work 6 days a week almost, and have no freetime, that's gonna be insane! Well at least I get heaps of money for it! :b
Other than that, my boss at the supermarket has just gotten a newborn baby girl, so he's a bit absint at work, which is to understand :b
Hmm.. Going back to bakken is weird, especially cause 1 stupid person is also coming back s: Which is kinda annoying .. Well at least I'm not standing with him or anything. I dont think so, so I'm happy for that.. Just gotta try to play nice .. Like I always do :o

I totally forgot to tell you guys that my boyfriends family have invited me to Malta in September, so that's gonna be nice and lovely, I can't wait to go someplace warm and get some tan again, I miss my tan from Australia ): But yeh, I just asked for my vacation money, so I'll get them two weeks before we go there, which is lovely (: heaps of money at that time :D 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar